Aokay Apple Watch Band Cowboy Chain Stainless Steel Bracelet Replacement Wristband with 3 No Tools Required Removable Links for Apple Watch Series 2 Series 1
1.The Apple Watch Cowboy Chain Band is easily adjustable by removing links out and suit your wrist,each band has 3 removable clasps to adjust the length,no tools required.
2.Dressy attractive bangle design,switch up your Apple watch to different looks, adds a lot of fashionable interest,mix well both casual and elegant wear.
3.It is easy to place the Aokay apple watch cowboy chain on and off the watch,lines up and fits snugly.
Material: Stainless Steel
Size Detail: Apple Watch 38mm Cowboy Chain fits 160-200mm wrists; Apple Watch 42mm Cowboy Chain fits 170-210mm wrists.
If you need extra links, please contact Aokay via email.We are glad to send free extra more links for you.
Notice: Be aware of wiping the cowboy chain with a soft cloth,avoid scratching of rough and sharp objects during use,to keep the band looking good!
1* Apple Watch Band , APPLE WATCH FITNESS TRACKER IS NOT EXCLUDED
1* Pair of dry and wet alcohol pack.
1* User’s guide with works and images.
1* Nice package.
Aokay provides nice quality work Apple watch band,welcome to visit Aokay store find more styles.Feel free to contact Aokay to solve quality issues.
- Aokay Cowboy Chain fits Apple Watch Series2/Series1/Nike+/Hermès/Edition. 42mm fits 6.3-7.5inch(160-190mm) wrists.Re-size required no tools.
- Fits Apple Watch perfectly, easy to switch the cowboy chain on/out,lines up and blends seamlessly.Band only,APPLE WATCH IS EXCLUDED.1 year warranty!
- Each band own 3 removable links.Size adjustment is easy by opening and removing extra links,no tools required.contact Aokay if you need free extra links.
- Made of solid stainless steel,nice quality work,light weight、sturdy and very durable,smooth surface lays comfortably against your wrists on daily use.
- Elegant color is exactly as images,matches iWatch perfectly. Classy bracelet design finished with flattened links,dress up Apple Watch, very eye catching.