Add a dash of high style to any ensemble with this limited edition Invicta chronograph timepiece for women, which is elegantly topped by a bezel ringed with 16 hand set sparkling diamonds. The diamonds are GH color and SI clarity. The shimmery mother-of-pearl dial face includes three silver sub-dials with measurements for 1/10th of a second, 60 seconds, and 30 minutes of elapsed time as well as luminous Tritnite hands and hour markers, small minute indexes, and a date window at 4 o’clock. The round watch case measures 33mm wide (1.30 inches) and 11mm thick (0.43 inches). It’s complemented by a stainless steel bracelet band that mixes polished and satin links. Other features include a precise Swiss quartz movement, a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, and water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet)–offering protection from accidental splashes as well suitable for swimming, snorkeling, and light recreational diving.
In the wake of up to the minute technology, optimal construction, and a spectrum of inventive design choices you will find the Invicta II collection. Priced to demand attention, no technological or creative rock has been left unturned in order to create such an impeccable example of the ultimate in function and fashion. Invicta II offers a myriad of enticing options including applied indexes, up markers, double-dial dual timers, leather straps, carbon-fiber dials, retrograde chronographs, and moon phase registers. Having fused brains and good looks at a stellar price, the Invicta II is the perfect collection to indulge in all your watch fantasies.
- This stunning limited-edition watch from Invicta’s II Collection features white diamonds set on a polished stainless steel bezel complete with an opulent mother-of-pearl dial.
- Swiss Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Flame-Fusion crystal dial window
- Features deployment clasp, stainless steel construction, date window, chronograph functions with three subdials
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving