PHOIBOS come from Ancient Greek Mythology, as the other name of the God of light and sun, Apollo. The meaning of PHOIBOS is “Bright, Shining One”. We strives to manufacture watches of superior quality. We only use Swiss quartz movements and Swiss or Japanese Automatic movements, made by experts hands. PHOIBOS watches are designed to withstand the most demanding condition for a very long time. Ever care is taken to ensure that your watch meets the highest standards before it leave the work shop.
- 42mmX13mm brushed and polished 316L stainless steel case with 120-click unidirectional bezel
- Swiss Quartz Ronda 515 movement with analog display, wide date window at the 3 o’clock position
- watch total weight 160 g with solid 316L stainless steel band and waterproof screw down crown
- Water Resistant 30 ATM/ 300 Meters/ 1000ft suitable for Swimming & Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
- Sapphire Crystal Glass, swiss green color S1 luminous hands & markers