Style. Glamour. Elegance. This was the ethos of Seksy when it launched in 2004 as the fashion face of the Sekonda brand. Inspired by jewelry and the latest catwalk trends, Seksy began as a brand offering the ultimate statement pieces to showcase on-trend style. With iconic designs embellished with Swarovski crystals, Seksy watches embodied standout glamour and still do today. Seksy launched with just eleven models but with a clever advertising campaign and an instantly recognizable name, the brand soon became a global success.
SEKONDA BRAND STORY Sekonda is the UK’s number one watch brand, and has been for the past 30 consecutive years. Sekonda continues to build on its core values: innovative UK design, great value for money, industry leading Quality Control procedures and first-class customer service. With a wide variety of watches available, all tastes, styles and budgets are catered for.
Seksy care about you getting the most out of your watch. That’s why they endeavour to repair watches that are even 20 years old. Your Seksy watch is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. During this period, we will exchange or repair at our discretion, any defective components.
IMPORTANT – Not covered by Guarantee
- Batteries, straps and bracelets
- Damage caused by accident, misuse or lack of care
- Water penetration except in watches marked as “Water Resistant”
- WATER RESISTANT UP TO 99 FEET (30 M) in rain and splashes of water, but not showering or swimming
- GORGEOUS SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL WATCH SETTING: Made with crystal from Swarovski
- SIMPLE AND STYLISH: Rose gold plated stone set case enclosing a rose goal dial with Swarovski batons
- GUARANTEED FOR 2 YEARS – We will exchange or repair it. Please see our website on where to send your piece. https://www.sekonda.co.uk/pages/seksy-aftercare
- COMES WITH A BEAUTIFUL WATCH BOX: Provides a gorgeous casing for your watch. IS YOUR BRACELET TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG? Just check out our “how to adjust your bracelet” PDF on our website, under the FAQ section